Nagarathana C, Sakunthala BK, and Naveena Preethi P. An Update on Current Remineralizing Agent. OHDM 2015; 14: 183-187.
2. Raksha B, and Mithra HN. Overview on Re-mineralizing Agents. IJAR 2016; 6: 333-335.
3. Amaechi B.T. Re-mineralization Therapies for Initial Caries Lesions. Curr Oral Health Rep 2015; 2: 95-101.
4. AlShehri A and Kwon S.R. Etiology and management of white spot lesions. Prosthetics Restorative. J Multidiscipl Care, Decisions in Dentistry January 1, 2016: 10-19
5. Khoroushi M and Kachuie M. Prevention and treatment of white spot lesions in orthodontic patients. Contemp Clin Dent 2017; 8: 11–19.
6. Ceci M, Mirando M, Beltrami R, Chiesa M, Colombo M, and Poggio C. Effect of self-assembling peptide P11-4 on enamel erosion: AFM and SEM studies. Scanning Vol. 2016; 38: 344–351.
7. Brubaker L, Vinh A, Patel S, Solomon E, Amaechi B, and Noureldin A. Remineralization of early-enamel lesions using biomimetic regeneration combined with fluoride-toothpaste. Br Dent J 2015; 2-10.
8. Brunton P, Davies R, Burke J, Smith A, Aggeli A, Brookes S and Kirkham J. Treatment of early caries lesions using biomimetic self-assembling peptides – a clinical safety trial. Br Dent J 2013; 215: 1-6.
9. International Caries Detection and Assessment System Coordinating Committee. Rationale and Evidence for the International Caries Detection and Assessment System (ICDAS II) J Istanbul Univ Fac Dent 2015; 49:63-72.
10. Naif A. Almosa. Caries assessment in orthodontic patients. University of Gothenburg, Sweden 2014; 82: 267–274.
11. Trevisana T, Camposa A, Oliveira-juniora O, and Presotoa C. Clinical effectiveness of fluorescence, digital images and ICDAS for detecting occlusal caries. Rev Odontol UNESP 2017; 46: 109-115.
12. Cochrane NJ, Cai F, Huq NL, Burrow MF, Reynolds EC. New approaches to enhanced re-mineralization of tooth enamel. J Dent Res 2010; 89:1187–1197.
13. Karabekiroğlu S, Ünlü N, Küçükyilmaz E, Şener S, Botsali M, and Malkoç S. Treatment of post-orthodontic white spot lesions with CPP-ACP paste: A three year follow up study. Dent Mater J 2017; 36: 791–797.
14. Takahashi F, Kurokawa H, Shibasaki S, Kawamoto R, Murayama R, and Miyazaki M. Ultrasonic assessment of the effects of self-assembling peptide scaffolds on preventing enamel demineralization. Acta Odontol Scand 2015; 74:142–147.
15. Arruda A, Behnan S, and Richter A. White-Spot Lesions in orthodontics: incidence and prevention, Contemporary Approach to Dental Caries, Dr. Ming-Yu Li (Ed.). 2012; 313- 332.
16. Moron BM, Miyazaki SSH, Ito N, Wiegand A, Vilhena F, Buzalaf MAR, and Magalhaes AC. Impact of different fluoride concentrations and pH of dentifrices on tooth erosion/abrasion in vitro. Aust Dent J 2013; 58:106–111.
17. Lia X, Wanga J, Joinerb A, and Chang J. The remineralisation of enamel: a review of the literature. J Dent 2014; 42s1: s12–s20.
18. Medina S, Salazar L, Mejía C and Moreno F. In vitro behavior of the dentin and enamel calcium hydroxyapatite in human premolars subjected to high temperatures. DYNA 2016; 83: 34-41.
19. Featherstone JDB. Dental caries: a dynamic disease process. Aust Dent J 2008; 53: 286–291.
20. Kirkham J, Firth A, and Vernals D. Self-assembling peptide scaffolds promote enamel remineralization. J Dent Res 2007; 86: 426–430.
Jayasudha, Baswaraj, Navin H.K, and Prasanna K.B. Enamel Regeneration - Current Progress and Challenges. J Clin Diagn Res 2014; 8: ZE06–ZE09.
22. VOCO. http://www.hambaarst.ee/share/file/pdf/voco/Remin_Pro.pdf. 2016.
23. Kunin A, Evdokimova A, and Moiseeva N. Age-related differences of tooth enamel morphochemistry in health and dental caries. EPMA J 2015; 6: 3-10.
24. Tantbirojn D, Huang A, Ericson MD, and Poolthong S. Change in surface hardness of enamel by a cola drink and a CPP-ACP paste. J Dent 2008; 36:74-79.
25. Diniz MB, Rodrigues JA, Hug I, Cordeiro Rde C, Lussi A. Reproducibility and accuracy of the ICDAS-II for occlusal caries detection. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2009; 37: 399-404.
26. Jablonski-Momeni A, Stachniss V, Ricketts DN, Heinzel- Gutenbrunner M, Pieper K. Reproducibility and accuracy of the ICDAS-II for detection of occlusal caries in vitro. Caries Res 2008; 42: 79-87.
27. Shoaib L, Deery C, Ricketts DN, Nugent ZJ. Validity and reproducibility of ICDAS II in primary teeth. Caries Res 2009; 43: 442-448.
28. Braga MM, Martignon S, Ekstrand KR, Ricketts DN, Imparato JC, Mendes FM. Parameters associated with active caries lesions assessed by two different visual scoring systems on occlusal surfaces of primary molars - a multilevel approach. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2010; 38: 549-558.
29. Braga MM, Oliveira LB, Bonini GA, Bonecker M, Mendes FM. Feasibility of the International Caries Detection and Assessment System (ICDAS-II) in epidemiological surveys and comparability with standard World Health Organization criteria. Caries Res 2009; 43: 245-249.
30. Honkala E, Runne R, Honkala S, Olak J, Vahlberg T, Saag M, and Mäkinen K. Clinical Study, Measuring Dental Caries in the Mixed Dentition by ICDAS. Int J Dent 2015; 15: 13-21.
31. Ebrahimi M, Mehrabkhani M, Ahrari F, I Parisay I, and Jahantigh M. The effects of three remineralizing agents on regression of white spot lesions in children: A two-week, single-blind, randomized clinical trial. J Clin Exp Dent 2017; 9: e641-8.
32. Korkut B, Korkut D,Yanikoglu F, Tagtekin D. Clinical assessment of demineralization and remineralization surrounding orthodontic brackets with FluoreCam. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2017; 7: 373-377.
33. Sandhu K, Gupta N, Gupta P, Arora V, and Mehta N. Caries Protective Foods: A Futurist Perspective IJHS 2014;