1. Pitts NB, and Wefel JS. Remineralization –desensitizatin: what is known? What is the future? Adv Dent Res 2009; 21: 80-3.
2. Featherstone JD. Remineralization, the natural caries repair process, the need for new approaches. Adv Dent Res 2009; 21: 4.
3. Omelon SJ, and Grynpas MD. Relationship between polyphosphate chemistry, biochemistry, and apatite biomineralization. Chem Rev 2008; 108: 46-94.
4. Bertassoni LE, Habelitz S, Kinney JH, Marshall SJ, and Marshall GW. Biomechanical perspective on the remineralization of dentin Caries. Adv Dent Res 2009; 43: 70.
5. Tay FR, and Pashley DH. Guided tissue remineralization of partially demineralized human dentin. Biomaterials 2008; 29:1127-37.
6. George A, and Veis A. Phosphorylated proteins and control over apatite nucleation, crystal growth, and inhibition. Chem Rev 2008; 108: 46-70.
7. Svenson S, and Tomalia DA. Dendrimer in biomedical application reflections on the field. Adv Drug Deliver Rev 2012; 57: 2106.
8. Tsiourvas D, Tsetsekou A, Kammenou MI, and Boukos N. controlling the formation of hydroxyapatite nanorods with dendrimers. J Am Ceram Soc 2011; 94: 2023.
9. Xie LB, Wang L, Jia XR, Kuang GC, Yang S, and Feng HL. Effects of glutamic acid shelled PAMAM dendrimers on the crystallization of calcium phosphate in diffusion systems. Polym Bull. 2011; 66: 119–32.
10. Yang S, He H, Wang L, Jia X, Feng HL. Oriented crystallization of hydroxyapatite by the biomimetic amelogenin nanospheres from self-assemblies of amphiphilic dendrons. Chem Commun (Camb). 2011; 47:10100–2.
11. Donners JJ, Nolte RJ, and Sommerdijk NA. dendrimer- based hydroxyapatite composites with remarkable materials properities. Adv Mater 2003; 15: 313- 6.
12. Guentsch A, Seidler K, Nietzsche S, Hefti AF, Preshaw PM, Watts DC, etal. Biomimetic remineralization: long-term observations in patients with dentin sensitivity. Dent Mater 2012; 28: 457: 64.
13. Nudelman F, Pieterse K, George A, Bomans PH, Friedrich H, Brylka LJ, et al. The role of collagen in bone apatiteformation in the presence of hydroxyapatite nucleation inhibitors. Nat Mater 2010; 9: 1004–9.
14. Sabatini C, Scheffel DL, Scheffel RH, Agee KA, and Rouch K. inhibition of endogenous human dentin MMPs by gluma. Dent Mater 2014; 30: 752–8.
15. Al-Ammar A, Drummond JL, and Bedran-Russo AK. The use of collagen cross linking-agents to enhance dentin bond strength. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 2009; 91: 419– 24.
16. Wang T, Wang L, and Feng H. Effect of poly amido amine dendrimer on the occlusion of dentinal tubule. Chin J Stomatol 2012; 10: 153–7.
17. Chen C , Mao C, Sun J, Chen Y, Wang W, Pan H, et al. Glutaraldehyde-induced remineralization improves the mechanical properties and biostability of dentin collagen. Mater sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 2016; 67: 657-65.
18. Vollenweider M, Brunner TJ, Knecht S, Grass RN, Zehnder M, Imfeld T, et al. Remineralization of human dentin using ultrafine Bioactive glass particles. Acta Biomater 2007; 3: 936–43.
19. Zhou YZ, Cao Y, Liu W, Chu CH, and Li QL. Poldopamine-induced tooth remineralization. ACS Appl Mater Int 2012; 4: 6901.
20. Liang K, Xiao S, Bao C, Liu H, Cheng L, Zhou X, et al. Poly (amido amine) dendrimer and dental adhesive with calcium phosphate nanoparticles remineralized dentin in lactic acid. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 2017; 22: 112